Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is hailed as the director who redefined the commercial Telugu Cinema with a series of blockbusters, featuring stars like NTR, Krishna, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna and many more.
However, KRR later shifted gears and directed a string of devotional movies. In a recent filmi event, senior music composer MM Keeravani told KRR that he should again direct a commercial film. To this, KRR replied saying, “who will watch if I make a commercial movie now?”
It may be recalled that KRR had announced before commencing Om Namo Venkatesaya with Nagarjuna that he may retire after this movie. Does his latest statement add to the speculation that KRR is going to hang up his boots anytime soon?
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA