After a lot of weight, the trailer of Prakash Raj’s latest project Mana Oori Ramayanam was launched yesterday. Even though the posters did not reveal much, the trailer had quite an interesting surprise.
The visuals showcase an already married Prakash Raj stuck with Priymani in a room. Looks like the film is filled with humour and great emotions. Prakash Raj is himself produces and directs this village drama which has Priyamani in a central role.
Ilayaraj scores music for this film which will release on 6th October.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you