Recently, Nagarjuna ended the months-long suspense over his younger son Akhil’s second film. Nag revealed that Manam’s director Vikram Kumar will helm Akhil’s much-awaited second film. A lot of brainstorming went in before this announcement.
Today, Nag further revealed in Nirmala Convent’s promotional meeting that Akhil’s film with Vikram was okayed during the making of Manam itself. Apparently, Vikram narrated a storyline to Nag and told him that it would suit Akhil perfectly.
Convinced with Vikram’s narration, Nag tried hard to see that the project materialized somehow, but other logistics prompted Akhil to act in Vinayak’s direction for his debut film. The Akhil-Vikram project will go on floors in November.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you