After scoring a breezy hit with Nithiin’s Ishq, director Vikram Kumar weaved magic on silver screen with the classical Akkineni family drama, Manam. The film cemented Vikram Kumar’s position as a finest storyteller. Currently, the director is awaiting the release of his high budget fantasy film, the Suriya starrer 24.
Speaking to a popular Tamil magazine recently, Vikram Kumar opened up about his next projects. Interestingly, Vikram’s next two films will be with top Telugu stars Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun. Mahesh and Vikram combo has been in news for a long time, while Allu Arjun’s project is a recent development.
Since Mahesh Babu will be acting in AR Murugadoss’ film after he wraps up Brahmotsavam, Allu Arjun has high chances of teaming up with Vikram Kumar for the director’s next.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you