ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam is easily one of the most talked about films in recent times. Samantha and Shriya Saran are the lead actresses in this film. For the first time ever, three generations of actors from Akkineni family are coming together for a film and fans of Akkineni family are eagerly awaiting for the film. The principal shooting of the film began earlier today and Samantha has joined the film unit, along with rest of the cast. Vikram Kumar (of Ishq fame) is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. Buzz is that the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by October this year. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and Harshavardhan has written the dialogues. The film is said to be a laugh riot.
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
Articles that might interest you