‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Manam’ is nearing the 25 Crore mark, in terms of worldwide share earned so far. The film is doing superb business across all areas in its second week and it is going to end up as a very profitable venture for all involved.
Nizam collections are nearing the 7 Crore mark and overseas collections are breaching the 6 Crore mark. This is the biggest hit for the Akkineni family in recent times and Nagarjuna is extremely happy with the film’s performance.
Nagarjuna has produced the movie on Annapurna Studios banner and Vikram Kumar has directed this interesting movie. Anoop Rubens has composed the music.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you