‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Manam’ is nearing the 25 Crore mark, in terms of worldwide share earned so far. The film is doing superb business across all areas in its second week and it is going to end up as a very profitable venture for all involved.
Nizam collections are nearing the 7 Crore mark and overseas collections are breaching the 6 Crore mark. This is the biggest hit for the Akkineni family in recent times and Nagarjuna is extremely happy with the film’s performance.
Nagarjuna has produced the movie on Annapurna Studios banner and Vikram Kumar has directed this interesting movie. Anoop Rubens has composed the music.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you