The Akkineni family’s multi-starrer, ‘Manam’, is currently under production. Shooting is going on at a good pace and hero Nagarjuna says that work will be wrapped up by December for the film. The movie has Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles.
Vikram is directing this movie and Harshvardhan is taking care of the dialogues. Nagarjuna is producing this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Shriya and Samantha will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
The film is expected to have a unique screenplay.
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
Articles that might interest you