The Akkineni family’s multi-starrer, ‘Manam’, is currently under production. Shooting is going on at a good pace and hero Nagarjuna says that work will be wrapped up by December for the film. The movie has Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles.
Vikram is directing this movie and Harshvardhan is taking care of the dialogues. Nagarjuna is producing this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Shriya and Samantha will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
The film is expected to have a unique screenplay.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you