ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam is one of the most awaited films of the year. Vikram Kumar is directing the film and it’s being produced under Annapurna Studios banner. Shriya Saran and Samantha are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up earlier this month and the latest buzz is that the second schedule is expected to begin from July 19 onwards. Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are pairing up for the third time after Ye Maya Chesave and Autonagar Surya. One of the major highlights of the film is reportedly going to be onscreen chemistry between Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, as well as, Nagarjuna and Shriya Saran. Harshavardhan has co-written the script along with Vikram Kumar and Anup Rubens is scoring the music.
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
- Tamannaah is Dr. Tamannaah now
- Koratala Siva clarifies on Bharat Ane Nenu’s story
Articles that might interest you