The first trailer of Manam might be unveiled on January 10, as per the latest buzz in film industry. For the first time, ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya are coming together for a family drama and for this reason, Manam has become one of the most anticipated films of 2014. Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
If all goes well, the film’s trailer could be screening along with Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘1’-Nenokkadine, which is slated for release on January 10. An official confirmation is yet to be made. The film was recently shot in and around Mysore and Nagarjuna is said to be quite happy with the way the film has turned out so far.
Samantha and Shriya Saran are also playing lead roles in this film. Anup Rubens is scoring the music. Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you