Despite facing back-to-back setbacks with his last two releases, Attack and Shourya, Manchu Manoj is busy with three films. The actor currently has the debutant Sagar directed Seetha Mahalakshmi with the tagline Mother of Rambo, and a couple of yet to be titled films in SK Satya and Ajay Nuthakki’s direction.
Ajay had earlier made a critically acclaimed Tamil film titled Ravana Desam. Currently, Manoj is juggling between the sets of these three films simultaneously. The Manchu hero is planning to release these three films one by one later this year and early next year.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23