Last year, Manchu Manoj was a busy man juggling Gunturodu and Okkadu Migiladu. While Gunturodu is ready for its release, Okkadu Migiladu will be hitting the screens in summer. Now, Manoj is once again set to juggle two projects at a time.
It is well-known that Manoj has signed Chuttalabbayi director Veerabhadram Chowdary’s comedy entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start very soon. Now, the latest reports reveal that Manoj has signed a film in Basthi director Vasu Manthena’s direction.
Manoj will reportedly shoot for both the films simultaneously. Keep watching 123telugu for more updates on these projects.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017