Manchu Manoj’s upcoming romantic thriller, Shourya, is all set to hit the screens on March 4 amid decent expectations. The film has been directed by family entertainers’ specialist Dasaradh and produced by Malkapuram Sivakumar, who stepped into film production with Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya.
Speaking to media during the film’s promotions, the producer revealed that Shourya will be releasing in nearly 1,000 screens in Telugu states and across the world. This is undoubtedly a huge release for a Manoj’s film. The producer also revealed that the film has done a decent pre-release business.
Regina plays Manoj’s love interest in Shourya, while Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam will be seen in pivotal roles.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule