Manchu Manoj’s upcoming romantic thriller, Shourya, is all set to hit the screens on March 4 amid decent expectations. The film has been directed by family entertainers’ specialist Dasaradh and produced by Malkapuram Sivakumar, who stepped into film production with Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya.
Speaking to media during the film’s promotions, the producer revealed that Shourya will be releasing in nearly 1,000 screens in Telugu states and across the world. This is undoubtedly a huge release for a Manoj’s film. The producer also revealed that the film has done a decent pre-release business.
Regina plays Manoj’s love interest in Shourya, while Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam will be seen in pivotal roles.
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed
- Special reception for Chay-Sam in Chennai
- Karthi’s Khakee Raises Curiosity