At last, the results for the recently concluded MAA elections have been announced and Nata Kiriti Rajendra Prasad has been adjudged the winner for the president post. Already, Manchu Lakshmi was unanimously elected for the vice president post. Expressing her happiness over her selection and the overall MAA elections, Manchu Lakshmi said that she will strive hard for the welfare of MAA.
Speaking further, Lakshmi also said that she will look into the matters regarding the issues being faced by the poor actors in the association and in Telugu film industry in general. Lakshmi also said that she supported Jayasudha’s panel since an actress is contesting for the president post for the first time.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej