Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and Master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
As per the latest update, the post production work has been completed and the makers have announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 17th of April. Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you