Manchu Manoj is beaming with confidence on his upcoming project Potugadu in which he was involved in every stage of the making. Apart from acting he sang a song for the first time in his career and it turned out to be a chartbuster. Added to this he has composed the action sequences too in the movie and they seem to have come out really well. Manoj is surely a multi talented man and when quizzed about his direction interest by Hyderabad times he has reportedly said “Yes I would surely love to direct a film if I find the right script. But I won’t act in it, Rather I would go with talented new comers”.
When asked about his love life he quickly admitted that “I am very much single and there are rumours doing rounds on my marriage but I would like to clarify there is no such thing as of now and I would surely announce the details before tying the knot”.
Given the kind of talent he has got we can be pretty sure that he will succeed in direction too. Let’s wait and watch when that’s going to happen.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell