Manchu Manoj is going to team up with director G.Nageshwara Reddy for a new comedy entertainer. This movie will be produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala will be the producer. Nageshwara Reddy teamed up with Manoj’s brother Vishnu Manchu for the hit film ‘Dhenikaina Ready’.
Regular shooting of this film will begin from July 9th. Gopi Mohan, Kona Venkat and BVS Ravi have penned the film’s screenplay. Marudhuri Raja has written the dilaogues.
Ramesh Puppala released a statement to the press. “This is the 4th film in our banner and this story will be appreciated by all sections of the audience. Regular shooting will commence from July 9th” he said. Director Nageshwara Reddy said that the film would be a comedy entertainer with family values.
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
Articles that might interest you