Ever since Manchu Manoj announced ‘Save The Farmers’, an initiative to help the farmers who are several financial distress, there has been a lot of speculation about what the actor’s next step is going to be.
Putting all the rumours to rest, Manchu Manoj has announced that he is nominating five celebrities – SS Rajamouli, Rana Daggubati, Sai Dharam Tej, KTR and GV Keshav, to contribute a day’s salary from their annual income to a fund that’ll be used for the welfare of the farmers.
“Hereafter, no plough should silently lay somewhere, no hard work of a single soil man should go in vain and no farmer should lose hope on his life,” Manoj said.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you