Young hero Manchu Manoj has been toiling hard for the past couple of years for Okkadu Migiladu. This intense war drama was no mean task as Manoj had to bulk up his body for the LTTE Commander’s role and shoot for grueling action sequences. He even sustained injuries and underwent a surgery in the process.
It looks like things took a toll on the actor and he has now decided to take a long break. Manoj, in his latest promotional interview, revealed that he is taking a 6 month break from movies. Manoj revealed that he has already signed his next film in debutant Chandra’s direction and that the film will go on floors in April.
Meanwhile, Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu is all set to hit the screens in a few hours amid high expectations.
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Nara Rohit introspects his career
- Yet another film faces GST heat
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?