Manchu Manoj toiled hard for his upcoming war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, for several months. The film is slated for release on October 6th. Meanwhile, Manoj is currently in Phuket, Thailand, and he will spend a few weeks in this picturesque island country.
Manoj is training hard in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) under the supervision of a Thailand MMA artist in Phuket. Manoj is undergoing this rigorous training for his next film, the details of which are under wraps so far. An official announcement will be made soon.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience