Machu Manoj, the youngest son of Mohan Babu, will be getting engaged to his lady love Pranathi Reddy at 10:30 AM on the 4th of March. The event will be take place at a 5 Star hotel in Hyderabad, and the Manchu family has already been sending out invitations to their friends and well wishers from film, political other sections. Both Manoj and Pranathi have been seeing each other since a long time.
A month ago, Mohan Babu announced that both the families accepted Manoj-Pranathi’s love and gave their consent to their marriage. The ceremony will be carried out in typical Hindu traditional style and the couple will exchange the rings after traditional prayers at Mohan Babu’s home. Pranathi Reddy is Manoj’s sister-in-law’s classmate and close friend.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule