Manchu Manoj, son of Collection King Dr.Mohan Babu, is all set to begin work on a new movie from February. The film will be produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna’s personal makeup specialist Ramachandra Rao.
Ramachandra Rao produced ‘Panchakshari’ with Anushka in the lead role earlier. This will be his second venture.
The movie is currently in pre-production and full details regarding cast and crew are awaited. Manoj has a reputation for working in films with new fresh story lines, so we need to see what he is coming up with this time around.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights