Manchu Manoj, son of Collection King Dr.Mohan Babu, is all set to begin work on a new movie from February. The film will be produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna’s personal makeup specialist Ramachandra Rao.
Ramachandra Rao produced ‘Panchakshari’ with Anushka in the lead role earlier. This will be his second venture.
The movie is currently in pre-production and full details regarding cast and crew are awaited. Manoj has a reputation for working in films with new fresh story lines, so we need to see what he is coming up with this time around.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you