Call it coincidence but all the three stars of the Manchu family, Vishnu, Manoj and Lakshmi, are set for a box-office clash in February. Vishnu’s comic caper, Luckkunnodu, is slated to hit the screens on February 3rd.
Even Vishnu’s sister Lakshmi Manchu’s long delayed film, Lakshmi Bomb, is releasing on the same day. And a week later, the youngest Manchu, Manoj, too, will join the contest with his romantic action entertainer, Gunturodu, which is set for a February 10th release.
With the entire February jam-packed with other big budget movies, looks like there’s no other option but to clash with each other for these Manchu stars.
- Rajamouli in awe of Rangasthalam
- Sree Vishnu confident about his next
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town