The noble trend of adopting villages to transform them into model villages has been initiated by a few stars in the Telugu film industry. We already reported about Mahesh Babu adopting his native village, Burripalem. Here’s one more Telugu film star who adopted 10 villages in his native district, Manchu Vishnu.
Manchu Vishnu, in a latest interview, revealed more details about his developmental plans in 10 villages in Chandragiri mandal in Chittoor district. Vishnu’s primary ambition is to facilitate the villagers with basic amenities like water and education. Apart from these, Vishnu has already built a toilet at a government school for girl students and plans to build several more in the future to stop school dropouts.
Vishnu also plans to meet the Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu to discuss about his vision for village development.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon