The multi-talented actor, Vishnu Manchu has now made his debut as a director. The news is that he has directed a television commercial for the Ministry of Water Resources.
The Ad will have legendary actor Dr. Mohan Babu supporting the ministry’s water resources development and rejuvenation publicity campaign. Shot in Ramoji Film city, the Ad will be released in a week’s time.
The one-minute TVC will highlight the importance of river conservation and rejuvenation that is so vital to our existence. Speaking about the same, Vishnu said that it is a far-reaching initiative and he is glad to be part of Government of India initiative to publicize the importance to deal with rapidly building water crisis at both the global and human scale.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films