Hero Manchu Vishnu turned into a pani puri seller, for a good cause. The actor sold Pani Puri and Chat at a stall in Hyderabad, to support a social cause. The event was organised as part of Lakshmi Manchu’s ‘Memu Saitam’, which invites celebrities to come and work in everyday jobs, to support a needy family.
The show has been doing well and a number of families have received good support this way. Vishnu’s contribution and other details will be announced later, once the show goes on air. The actor scored a good hit with “Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam” sometime back.
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- First Look Of ‘Ami Tumi’ Unveiled
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you