Manchu Vishnu, who’s desperately looking for a hit, is banking heavily on comedy in his upcoming film. G Nageswara Reddy, who had earlier directed Seema Sastry, is directing the film. Hansika Motwani is going to play the lead role in the film. The film is expected to go on floors on January 5. For the past few weeks, Manchu Vishnu was in the US to be along with his wife, Viranica Manchu who gave birth to twins. Chakri is composing the music for this film. After the box-office failure of Vasthaadu Naa Raju, Manchu Vishnu has been away from the limelight. There’s also a rumour that he has sold off his stake in CCL’s Telugu Warriors team to another company. Lets see if his fortune changes in 2012.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans