Mani Rathnam’s next film has been officially titled as Kadal (The Sea). Earlier, the film was tentatively titled as Pookadai. Karthik’s son Gautham and Samantha are playing lead roles in this film which is set in a fishing village. The film will go on floors soon and the latest news is that Samantha will join the film crew in South Tamil Nadu for ten days from February 11. Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu are playing important roles in the film and Arvind Swamy is making his comeback to films in this romantic drama. A R Rahman is composing the music and Rajeev Menon is the cinematographer.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie