Mani Rathnam’s next film has been officially titled as Kadal (The Sea). Earlier, the film was tentatively titled as Pookadai. Karthik’s son Gautham and Samantha are playing lead roles in this film which is set in a fishing village. The film will go on floors soon and the latest news is that Samantha will join the film crew in South Tamil Nadu for ten days from February 11. Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu are playing important roles in the film and Arvind Swamy is making his comeback to films in this romantic drama. A R Rahman is composing the music and Rajeev Menon is the cinematographer.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover