Mani Rathnam’s next film has been officially titled as Kadal (The Sea). Earlier, the film was tentatively titled as Pookadai. Karthik’s son Gautham and Samantha are playing lead roles in this film which is set in a fishing village. The film will go on floors soon and the latest news is that Samantha will join the film crew in South Tamil Nadu for ten days from February 11. Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu are playing important roles in the film and Arvind Swamy is making his comeback to films in this romantic drama. A R Rahman is composing the music and Rajeev Menon is the cinematographer.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title