Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently brainstorming with AR Rahman and veteran lyricist Vairamuthu for his next ambitious movie. Rahman has already completed scratch versions for three songs.
According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled movie will have the vibes of Mani’s 1988 blockbuster, Gharshana. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will set the screens on fire.
This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is expected to commence in January. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser