One of India’s finest director-cinematographer duos Mani Ratnam and Santosh Sivan together gave visually stunning films like Dalapathy, Roja, Iddaru, Dilse and Villain. If the latest reports coming in from Chennai media circles are anything to go by, Mani and Santosh are all set to team up for the sixth time.
Apparently, the pre-production work for the master director’s next film is going on in full swing. There have been reports that Mani’s next will star Ram Charan, but there is no official update on it.
Meanwhile, Santosh Sivan is currently shooting Mahesh Babu-AR Murugadoss’ much-awaited spy thriller, Spyder.
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon