Veteran filmmaker Mani Ratnam has made a formal announcement that his next project will go on floors by the end of this year. Also, he confirmed that the shooting will be wrapped up in just 90 days and the movie will hit the screens next Summer.
Tentatively titled Komali, it will feature youngsters Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Music maestro AR. Rahman will compose the sound track. The female leads for the film were not yet finalized and the makers are in talks with a bunch of popular actresses to rope them into this crazy project.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash