Mani Ratnam, one of India’s finest filmmakers, is currently shooting his forthcoming romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai. These days,the director is in the picturesque Ladakh, where he will shoot an action sequence under stunt coordinator Sham Kaushal’s supervision.
The pre-production work is currently on to picturize a realistic and first of its kind action sequence. After wrapping up the Ladakh schedule, the movie’s unit will once again head back to Kashmir in October to can a few more scenes featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
- Terrific assembly scenes in BAN
- Spyder’s climax to be quite thrilling
Articles that might interest you