Mani Ratnam, one of India’s finest filmmakers, is currently shooting his forthcoming romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai. These days,the director is in the picturesque Ladakh, where he will shoot an action sequence under stunt coordinator Sham Kaushal’s supervision.
The pre-production work is currently on to picturize a realistic and first of its kind action sequence. After wrapping up the Ladakh schedule, the movie’s unit will once again head back to Kashmir in October to can a few more scenes featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry