Mani Ratnam, one of India’s finest filmmakers, is currently shooting his forthcoming romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai. These days,the director is in the picturesque Ladakh, where he will shoot an action sequence under stunt coordinator Sham Kaushal’s supervision.
The pre-production work is currently on to picturize a realistic and first of its kind action sequence. After wrapping up the Ladakh schedule, the movie’s unit will once again head back to Kashmir in October to can a few more scenes featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked