Mani Ratnam, one of India’s finest filmmakers, is currently shooting his forthcoming romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai. These days,the director is in the picturesque Ladakh, where he will shoot an action sequence under stunt coordinator Sham Kaushal’s supervision.
The pre-production work is currently on to picturize a realistic and first of its kind action sequence. After wrapping up the Ladakh schedule, the movie’s unit will once again head back to Kashmir in October to can a few more scenes featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- No clarity on Ungarala Rambabu leaves Sunil upset
- Vivegam’s trailer to be released in a few minutes
- Rana To Promote NRNM In US
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
Articles that might interest you