Mani Ratnam, one of India’s finest filmmakers, is currently shooting his forthcoming romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai. These days,the director is in the picturesque Ladakh, where he will shoot an action sequence under stunt coordinator Sham Kaushal’s supervision.
The pre-production work is currently on to picturize a realistic and first of its kind action sequence. After wrapping up the Ladakh schedule, the movie’s unit will once again head back to Kashmir in October to can a few more scenes featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you