Legendary director Mani Ratnam’s intense romantic drama, Cheliyaa, is slated to hit the screens on April 7th amid huge expectations thanks to the positive buzz generated through the film’s trailer and the audio album.
After Cheliyaa, Mani’s next film was rumored to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual starring Ram Charan. But when asked about his next project in his latest promotional interview, Mani said that he has not locked any idea right now and that he will “look for a few more concepts, let them be with him for a while and then decide” (sic).
Well, Mani Ratnam is a man of many mysteries and he never announces the details of his projects himself. One can only expect some official news once he is all set to take the project on floors.
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
Articles that might interest you