Mani’s latest movie, Cheliyaa, is slated to open in cinemas on April 7th and he has revealed his mantra of portraying romance on screen in an interview. Admitting that he is a romantic person in real life, Mani said that his approach to romance is to never take the other person (in a relationship) for granted.
Cheliyaa is an intense romantic drama and is quite different from the master filmmaker’s lively romantic movies such as Sakhi and OK Bangaram. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari starred in Cheliyaa.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you