Mani’s latest movie, Cheliyaa, is slated to open in cinemas on April 7th and he has revealed his mantra of portraying romance on screen in an interview. Admitting that he is a romantic person in real life, Mani said that his approach to romance is to never take the other person (in a relationship) for granted.
Cheliyaa is an intense romantic drama and is quite different from the master filmmaker’s lively romantic movies such as Sakhi and OK Bangaram. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari starred in Cheliyaa.
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you