Mani’s latest movie, Cheliyaa, is slated to open in cinemas on April 7th and he has revealed his mantra of portraying romance on screen in an interview. Admitting that he is a romantic person in real life, Mani said that his approach to romance is to never take the other person (in a relationship) for granted.
Cheliyaa is an intense romantic drama and is quite different from the master filmmaker’s lively romantic movies such as Sakhi and OK Bangaram. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari starred in Cheliyaa.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas