Mani’s latest movie, Cheliyaa, is slated to open in cinemas on April 7th and he has revealed his mantra of portraying romance on screen in an interview. Admitting that he is a romantic person in real life, Mani said that his approach to romance is to never take the other person (in a relationship) for granted.
Cheliyaa is an intense romantic drama and is quite different from the master filmmaker’s lively romantic movies such as Sakhi and OK Bangaram. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari starred in Cheliyaa.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel