Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is on the verge of pulling off yet another major surprise. As per the confirmed reports emerging from the Tamil film media circles, Mani has roped in young Kollywood star Simbu for his much-talked-about film that’ll commence soon. An official announcement is expected later this evening.
Apart from Simbu, this film will also feature happening stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. As usual, AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you