Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is on the verge of pulling off yet another major surprise. As per the confirmed reports emerging from the Tamil film media circles, Mani has roped in young Kollywood star Simbu for his much-talked-about film that’ll commence soon. An official announcement is expected later this evening.
Apart from Simbu, this film will also feature happening stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. As usual, AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera.
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN