Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is on the verge of pulling off yet another major surprise. As per the confirmed reports emerging from the Tamil film media circles, Mani has roped in young Kollywood star Simbu for his much-talked-about film that’ll commence soon. An official announcement is expected later this evening.
Apart from Simbu, this film will also feature happening stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. As usual, AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera.
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA