Seasoned filmmaker Mani Ratnam is getting ready to commence his next project which will feature youngsters Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Gorgeous Malayalam actress Keerthi Suresh is in talks to play one of the female leads in the film.
A close source to the unit has informed that the master filmmaker is sketching out plans to wrap up the project in just 90 days. The regular shooting will go on floors by the end of this year. Currently, the makers are busy finalizing the remaining cast for the project. Tentatively titled Komali, the film’s music will be composed by AR Rahman. More details will be revealed soon.
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu