Last year, Mani Ratnam’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual featuring the likes of Karthi, Nani, Nitya Menen and Saiyami Kher etc made headlines nonstop. Tipped to be a revenge drama, this film was later put on back burner by the legendary director who later scripted a romantic drama.
With Mani kick-starting the shooting of Kaatru Veliyidai recently, everyone thought that he snubbed the bilingual revenge drama forever. However, in her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Saiyami Kher revealed that the project is very much on and that it might go on floors towards the end of this year.
We will however have to wait until Mani, who takes ample time in-between each project, will resume the project within such a short gap.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician