Last year, Mani Ratnam’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual featuring the likes of Karthi, Nani, Nitya Menen and Saiyami Kher etc made headlines nonstop. Tipped to be a revenge drama, this film was later put on back burner by the legendary director who later scripted a romantic drama.
With Mani kick-starting the shooting of Kaatru Veliyidai recently, everyone thought that he snubbed the bilingual revenge drama forever. However, in her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Saiyami Kher revealed that the project is very much on and that it might go on floors towards the end of this year.
We will however have to wait until Mani, who takes ample time in-between each project, will resume the project within such a short gap.
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted