Gharshana, one of Mani Ratnam’s best films, will soon be remade in Telugu and Tamil. Thandra Ramesh has bought the remake rights of the film and he’ll produce the bilingual film under Balaji Real Media banner. Gharshana is the dubbed version of Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film Agni Natchchathiram which had Prabhu, Karthik, Amala and Nirosha in lead roles. It narrates the story of siblings who can’t stand each other. Fabulous performances from Prabhu and Karthik, along with awesome music score by Ilayaraja, made it a huge hit back in 1988. Now Thandra Ramesh is in talks with leading directors and actors in Telugu and Tamil to reprise the lead roles. More details about the cast and the crew will be revealed soon.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?