Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s next project after his last year’s successful romantic drama, OK Bangaram, has been delayed by almost a year due to unavailability of the actors’ dates. Until recently, there were reports that Mani’s film with Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari will flag off in June.
However, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is to be believed, the film has been pushed further to an undisclosed date for reasons unknown. With this, Karthi is said to be in talks with his brother Suriya’s Singam 3 director Hari and Vijay’s latest hit Theri’s director Atlee.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you