Yes! You heard it right. This is the current hot topic which is making the rounds in Tollywood circles off late. If the latest updates are to be believed, Mani Ratnam is planning to make a bilingual with mega cousins Ram Charan and Allu Arjun.
Initially, Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu were supposed to do the film, but the project got shelved midway. Mani Ratnam is currently in Hyderabad and is holding talks with the mega family for this big budget flick.
This news has spread like fire, and if everything goes well, things might take a new turn and the project could be materialized. Charan and Bunny shared screen space in the Vamsi Paidipalli starrer Yevadu, which went to become a huge blockbuster
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you