It is well known that master auteur Mani Ratnam is working on a multistarrer featuring Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan of OK Bangaram fame as the main leads. As per the latest buzz, this much awaited film is a revenge drama which gives out a message that ‘Revenge is not the only solution’.
Tentatively titled Komaali, the film’s pre-production is going on at present and the regular shooting will kickstart in January. Keerthy Suresh, who will be seen in Ram’s Hari Katha, has been roped in to play one of the female leads and the unit is on a hunt for another female lead. AR Rahman will compose the film’s music.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore