Ace director Mani Ratnam, who is one of the finest makers in contemporary Indian Cinema, has finished shooting his latest romantic drama ‘Okay Kanmani’ in a record time. This Tamil-Malayalam bilingual has Mamootty’s son Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menen in the lead roles.
The film’s Telugu version is titled ‘Okay Bangaram’, and the post production work is going on at the moment. Mani Ratnam’s last two films were colossal failures and this master filmmaker is determined to enthrall his fans with ‘Okay Bangaram’ which is said to be on the lines of his beautiful love saga, ‘Sakhi’.
Icing on the cake is, Mani’s trusted associate PC Sreeram teams up with him after their 2000 hit film ‘Sakhi’. AR Rahman, yet another longtime associate of Mani Ratnam, is the film’s music composer.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you