Finally, legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s next project will go to the sets on the 8th of this month. Mani has been trying to kick-start his next film after the highly successful OK Bangaram since last year.
The director had earlier planned a trilingual revenge drama starring Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan. After Dulquer’s exit from the project due to unavailability of dates, Nani stepped into the project. But much to the disappointment of many, the film was shelved eventually.
It was then that Mani planned a romantic drama featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari. In this film, Karthi will be seen as a pilot, while Aditi will essaying a doctor’s role. Mani Ratnam’s regular AR Rahman will be scoring the music.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you