Finally, legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s next project will go to the sets on the 8th of this month. Mani has been trying to kick-start his next film after the highly successful OK Bangaram since last year.
The director had earlier planned a trilingual revenge drama starring Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan. After Dulquer’s exit from the project due to unavailability of dates, Nani stepped into the project. But much to the disappointment of many, the film was shelved eventually.
It was then that Mani planned a romantic drama featuring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari. In this film, Karthi will be seen as a pilot, while Aditi will essaying a doctor’s role. Mani Ratnam’s regular AR Rahman will be scoring the music.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you