After striking back strongly with his recent breezy romance OK Bangaram, star filmmaker Mani Ratnam is taking a brief gap before moving on to his next. Some days ago, it is heard that he will direct Karthi in his next project.
Now, with the latest reports, it is believed that this project will go on floors either by the end of August or in the first week of September. It is well known that Karthi started his career as an Assistant to Mani Ratnam and so it would interesting to watch how well the master director showcases Karthi.
AR Rahman will compose tunes and Mammooty will play a crucial role in this film.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?