After striking back strongly with his recent breezy romance OK Bangaram, star filmmaker Mani Ratnam is taking a brief gap before moving on to his next. Some days ago, it is heard that he will direct Karthi in his next project.
Now, with the latest reports, it is believed that this project will go on floors either by the end of August or in the first week of September. It is well known that Karthi started his career as an Assistant to Mani Ratnam and so it would interesting to watch how well the master director showcases Karthi.
AR Rahman will compose tunes and Mammooty will play a crucial role in this film.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date