The shooting of master director Mani Ratnam’s ongoing film, Kaatru Veliyadai, is currently progressing in Hyderabad. The Hyderabad schedule commenced earlier this month and it will be a short 10-day schedule before the unit moves on to the next schedule in Ladakh towards the end of this month which will go on for a month.
Kaatru Veliyadai is a romantic entertainer and it stars Karthi and Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead. The film has an extensive Kashmir backdrop. Karthi will be seen as an Air Force Pilot in the movie. AR Rahman scores the music and Ravi Varman cranks the camera. Kaatru Veliyadai will release in summer next year.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you