After disappointing his hardcore fans with his last two films, the master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is back with a bang. His latest film ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’ trailer was released on 1st March and the number of views on YouTube crossed the 1 million mark already. The trailer amassed as many as 13 lakh plus views, numbers which only star heroes register usually, showcasing the huge admiration for the auteur from his loyal fans.
Starring Nitya Menen and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles, ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’ is a romantic entertainer which showcases love story of a present day young couple. Mani’s signature flavor of romance and energy, coupled with PC Sreeram’s vibrant images and AR Rahman’s peppy music, have struck the right chord with the viewers.
‘OK Kanmani’ will be released in Telugu as ‘OK Bangaram’ on 2nd April
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
Articles that might interest you