Ardent admirers of Mani Ratnam are celebrating the thirty years of this timeless classic which portrayed the intricacies of love, marriage and divorce like no film ever did until then. The film is still considered a pioneer in portraying women’s sensibilities in a strong manner.
Revathi, Karthik and Mohan are still loved for their characters, while Ilayaraja’s melodies continue to play on FM and TV channels.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you