Ardent admirers of Mani Ratnam are celebrating the thirty years of this timeless classic which portrayed the intricacies of love, marriage and divorce like no film ever did until then. The film is still considered a pioneer in portraying women’s sensibilities in a strong manner.
Revathi, Karthik and Mohan are still loved for their characters, while Ilayaraja’s melodies continue to play on FM and TV channels.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI