Ardent admirers of Mani Ratnam are celebrating the thirty years of this timeless classic which portrayed the intricacies of love, marriage and divorce like no film ever did until then. The film is still considered a pioneer in portraying women’s sensibilities in a strong manner.
Revathi, Karthik and Mohan are still loved for their characters, while Ilayaraja’s melodies continue to play on FM and TV channels.
- Tollywood producer cashes Sai Pallavai’s success
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- Naga Shourya’s Tamil bilingual wrapped up
- Darshakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
Articles that might interest you