Mani Ratnam is among the most sought after directors in the industry and there’s a reason why every actor who has worked with him can’t stop raving about him. Keeping aside how he explores human emotions through his films, it turns out that there’s something quite unique about his working style that makes actors deliver their best.
In a recent interview, talking about her experience of working with the iconic director in Cheliyaa and now in Nawaab, Aditi Rao Hydari said, “Mani sir always says we will find the character together. It unfolds as we work and that’s the magic that Mani sir creates. It’s the most exciting journey, but a little scary, too. I’m as nervous as I’m excited. Also, there’s amazing energy on the set because there are so many talents!”
Nawaab stars Arvind Swami, Jyothika, Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu, Arjun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari and Aishwarya Rajesh in lead roles. The film is expected to release later this year.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?