It is well-known that Naga Chaitanya, who is fresh from scoring a solid hit with Premam, will team up with director Indraganti Mohanakrishna after he wraps up his next movie under Kalyan Krishna’s direction.
According to the latest buzz, veteran composer Mani Sharma, who is back in the reckoning with the success of Nani’s Gentleman, will be scoring the soundtrack for Chay-Indraganti movie. Sai Korrapati will be bankrolling this movie, which is scheduled to be launched in early next year.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you