Music director Mani Sharma visited Tirumala and other temples in the region to pay his respects and seek blessings for his upcoming projects. He visited the holy temple abode along with his family members.
The veteran music director is composing the tunes for Balakrishna’s upcoming movie in Sathya Deva’s direction. Mani Sharma scored a number of blockbuster audio albums for Balakrishna like Narasimha Naidu and Samara Simha Reddy.
Mani Sharma’s son Sagar Mahathi is also getting ready to make a mark in Telugu Films as a music director.
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
Articles that might interest you