Music director Mani Sharma visited Tirumala and other temples in the region to pay his respects and seek blessings for his upcoming projects. He visited the holy temple abode along with his family members.
The veteran music director is composing the tunes for Balakrishna’s upcoming movie in Sathya Deva’s direction. Mani Sharma scored a number of blockbuster audio albums for Balakrishna like Narasimha Naidu and Samara Simha Reddy.
Mani Sharma’s son Sagar Mahathi is also getting ready to make a mark in Telugu Films as a music director.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you