Music director Mani Sharma visited Tirumala and other temples in the region to pay his respects and seek blessings for his upcoming projects. He visited the holy temple abode along with his family members.
The veteran music director is composing the tunes for Balakrishna’s upcoming movie in Sathya Deva’s direction. Mani Sharma scored a number of blockbuster audio albums for Balakrishna like Narasimha Naidu and Samara Simha Reddy.
Mani Sharma’s son Sagar Mahathi is also getting ready to make a mark in Telugu Films as a music director.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you