Krish’s latest bilingual, Manikarnika is always in the news for some reason or the other. The latest we hear from Krish is that the film will be quite high on action and Kangana is getting trained for the same.
The star actress plays Jhansi Lakshmi Bai and will be seen in many sword fights in the film. Krish has already brought a well-known Hollywood stunt man who is choreographing these action sequences.
Manikarnika is written by Vijendra Prasad and will have some top actors from Hindi playing key roles.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you