Krish’s latest bilingual, Manikarnika is always in the news for some reason or the other. The latest we hear from Krish is that the film will be quite high on action and Kangana is getting trained for the same.
The star actress plays Jhansi Lakshmi Bai and will be seen in many sword fights in the film. Krish has already brought a well-known Hollywood stunt man who is choreographing these action sequences.
Manikarnika is written by Vijendra Prasad and will have some top actors from Hindi playing key roles.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind